Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Quilt...like I need another project:)

This is who I spend my summer vacation with!!  Penny and the new puppy, Lily!  We do some chores, go for a little ride, sew, and of course, we go swimming in the river every day.  Then the dogs want to be in the air conditioning!!


Little Lily is getting big!  She weighs like 28 pounds now.  She is such a good little girl who loves to give kisses and play.  What a great swimmer she is too.

I like to clean every day for the first two weeks I am off, but in between cleaning, dusting, washing everything, etc. I take breaks!! The dogs and I sit out here every half hour or so for a few minutes, then I am back to cleaning.

So here is the mystery quilt I just HAD to subscribe to.  The fabric is the Avalon line, which is so clean and bright looking.  It's really fun to get that package in the mail every month.  This is month one!  I didn't really iron it yet because it will go into its own box until I am done and ready to put it together. 

See you soon!  I have several projects in the works now and will post them in a day or two. 

No comments: