Sunday, November 3, 2013

Rosa Mountain House Quilt Retreat

A month ago was our yearly quilt retreat upstate in Windham, NY!  It was a spectacular weekend of great food, quilting and relaxing, which we all need at least once a year, right?  If you are looking for the best place to have a quilting (or scrap booking, or knitting...you name it)  retreat with friends, I think you should go to Rosa Mountain House.  Pat is the most gracious host I have ever known and she makes sure your weekend is everything you hoped for.  Follow this link to get to her website:
http://www.rosamountainhouse.com/

I have used the pictures she sent us to show you how gorgeous it is.  The two quilts are two of the three I worked on that weekend.

All of these photos are of her property and the views from her porch or front door.  


I quilted this on the first night there,so already felt accomplished.


I quilted this once I got home.  Just need a binding for it now.




Of course we already booked next year's retreat!  I think I will finish my Christmas quilts there next year since the past two years I worked on Halloween quilts.  It's great to get so much done in three days.

No comments: