Saturday, October 1, 2011

You know how sometimes you have to be at the right place at the right time?  This happened to me last weekend.  I just happened to look up at the sky while I was cooking outside and there was this HUGE full rainbow over the eastern part of the sky.  Kenny was outside unloading the work truck and he got to see it too.  If you click on the picture, you will get an even better look and see the colors more vividly.  After I took these pictures, I had to run inside for a minute, and when I came out, it was gone.  To think that I could have missed such a sight! 


The sky over the back yard after the rainbow.  After the hurricane that blew through here last month, we have a few trees that have no leaves.  This is a walnut tree that looks funny because there are really only nuts hanging and not too many leaves.  The squirrels are having the time of their lives with these trees now.  They climb up, knock the nuts off and eat them all over the yard.
 Did I tell you that we already decorated the inside of the house for Halloween?  Yup..about two weekends ago.  I wanted to be able to enjoy it for a longer time, so we cleaned and then decorated on a Sunday evening a few weeks back. 

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I am hoping to decorate for Halloween/Fall tomorrow...if all goes well.