Thursday, June 19, 2014

Some wedding pictures!

Rob and Ali got married two whole weeks ago!  Time is already passing so quickly.  Their wedding was lovely in every way and the Lord provided us with a picture perfect day and night for the celebration.  They were so happy and still have that happy glow about them when we see them.  Here are the pictures Ali sent me from the photographer (he and his assistant are really artists!)


This is my favorite!  It's the old barn in my driveway!


Tap the one above to see how cute my Evelyn is with her big brother.

Don't they look camouflaged?  I love this one!



This is one that a friend took.  I think Ali was looking at us during this one.

Well, that's all we have for now!  I am so excited to see the rest.  I will see some of you tomorrow at Simple Sampler.  Hopefully I will have my block done. I did the cutting tonight, so will sew it after school tomorrow.   Only one week until summer vacation! What a great year it's been!


1 comment:

sandy davis said...

I love these wedding pics! What a beautiful bride and handsome groom! You can surely see the love Evy has for Rob as he kisses Ali with his sister holding on to him - beautiful! I wish them lots of love and happiness.