Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Company's coming!


Tomorrow night a few of the teachers from school are coming for dinner!! We are having a spiral ham, mashed potatoes, veggies (maybe asparagas, broccoli and corn), homemade bread and mulled cider. A feast on a weeknight!! YAY! We have not gotten together for a few months, so it is especially exciting. My friends will be bringing desserts from a fabulous bakery near their home (maybe a cheesecake and some cookies). Bakery desserts are such a treat. They really make an occasion even more fun and special.


Then the next night, my SIL is coming from upstate!! She is one of my best friends in the world, so I am thrilled about her visit. It will only be two days, then she is off to her friend's a little ways east of us. Very fun. She loves to go to quilt shops with me, which is always a great time. She knits, so she appreciates the labor put into handmade items.

1 comment:

Bee Haven Bev said...

What a lovely, Spring-like table! Sounds like you are having a wonderful week, friend. Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you! Have a great weekend.