Sunday, June 7, 2009

The mess on my desk!!

My desk at work is always a mess. I can always find what I am looking for, but now it is time to clean it up as the year comes to an end (finally!). A few students like to come to my room every lunch period, and they are tackling the rest of the room (which is a mess, but I didn't make it-the kids did).
A pile of books ready to be put back on the shelves!! My students love my messy room!! That is so weird, but they say it's like their bedroom at home, with stuff here and there. If I try to clean it up, they get upset about it and make it a mess again, so now I will just get the two 7th graders who come in to get it ready for the end of the year. Next year they can make a mess again!! :)

This is an Italian grocery store about 40 minutes from my house. I have wanted to go there for a long time, so I convinced my friend Cara that we should meet there when we wanted to get together for dinner. So, we had dinner at a nice restaurant in the shopping center and then we went grocery shopping. Got some nice, fresh ravioli and some good pastries for my family.
The weekend is coming to an end and I am sitting here watching Ice Road Truckers!! I love this show and watch it every season. Jesse James is a Dead Man comes on after that, and so far we like that too. Mindless tv is a good thing!


No comments: