Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Back to Nature quilt finished and going on the bed tonight!

Years ago I made this quilt for Kenny and even had it quilted right away...then I put it in the closet before I put the binding on!  I had wanted to use it only AFTER we redid our bedroom.  Well, our bedroom was finished last February, so I figured this quilt deserves to be done and put on the bed.  It took about four hours to add the binding which I did while sitting by the wood stove.  It is so cold this winter that it will be great to have on our bed.
Kenny loves the colors and patterns of the quilt.

I am happy to say I even put mitered borders on this quilt.



2 comments:

sandy davis said...

This is gorgeous! I need to finish mine now....

Jo Momma said...

Sheryl, this is ABSOLUTELY stunning! Another MOM proud moment! There are many! :). Love, Jo Moma xoxo