Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Churn dash top done!!

It is hard to see the colors in this picture, but here it is!
Close up of lower part of the top!


Here are two blocks! All Kaffe Fasset fabrics except for a few small pieces. I like this one quite a bit even though it does not match anything! I have been sick lately and then working at school till all hours working on the play with drama club, but after this weekend, that is done! It is coming out so cute and I know the community will love it. The kids did most of the work, so it is a very happy time for them. They are proud of their efforts!

9 comments:

joshua said...

I feel super by saying that this is realy one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet!

Congrats! Take it like a blossom blessing!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Autumn said...

This quilt is truly a breath of fresh air!! Beautiful fabrics !
Great job Sheryl-lyn!

Unknown said...

I had a great time working on this while I was sick last week. I never stay home from work, so it was weird to be home with some time to myself!

Bonne said...

It's beautiful! Reminds me of stained glass.

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Very Nice...I just love those fabrics.

Stephanie

Bee Haven Bev said...

Hi Sheryl....that is a beautiful quilt! Love the fabrics. Sorry to hear you were sick. I have been off the forum lately....just so darned busy here...but have had a little time to quilt...YAY!! Love ya!!

Lisa Brawner said...

That turned out stunning ! Love the colors you used ,

Katy said...

oh, I love it!!! GREAT job with it!

smoothiejuice's hectichousehold said...

you did a great job with that one. it looks great! good work...i love it!