Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentines Day is coming

I just had to capture this picture of our little Penny sleeping between the two babies!! She does not carry them around like Millie does, but I guess she likes them.

She likes to pose for a picture too!

Right now, I am working on a table setting for Valentines Day. Kenny got me these embroidery designs for my machine as a Christmas present. They are so cute. One of the things I am making with them is a table mat for the dining room.


This is the one I made tonight. Each design uses about 20 different color threads and they take a few hours to stitch out. Since I can do other things at the same time, it's not too bad. There are two more designs on the disk and I will do them this weekend since we have no real plans because Kenny is feeling a little under the weather. It'll be a good time to just hang out at home and do nothing but cook and sew.


3 comments:

cinnamongirl said...

MMMMMMM I do not have any valentine ones for my embroidery machine. Looking forward to seeing the finished project.

Autumn said...

Adorable!!!!!
I still haven't felt the urge for an embroidery machine yet- maybe when I grow up??:)

smoothiejuice's hectichousehold said...

i love your blog, i have so missed you !!!!! I am so glad your doggies are so cute, they are so much fun to see on your bloggy!