Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bedroom re-do



This is Evy's old room.  We decided to repaint and fix up the two bedrooms our kids moved out of last fall and make them nice for my parents when they came to visit in July.  I painted this room and Kenny did Rob's.   I just want to move into one of these rooms now!  Our bedroom has not been touched in about 30 years, so that will be this winter's project. 

Here is Rob's room all new!  We did it with a sportsman's theme, which is very nice.  The floor is a mess, so we painted it.  I like the way it came out. The rug is old, but still looks good, so it got to stay.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

There's nothing like a fresh coat of paint to do a room good! Love the quilt on the bed in Evy's room!

Jo Momma said...

Needless to say:::Jo momma and papa REALLY enjoyed our rooms at our B & B!!! I think you should start charging LOL. The accomadations, food and entertainment were TERRIFIC!! XOXO