Sunday, December 23, 2012

Last of the Christmas sewing done! Jelly roll bags!


A few weeks ago I learned how to make these fun bags using a jelly roll!  You can make two or three bags with just one jelly roll, too.  I made this one for my son's lovely girlfriend.  I think she will like it.

I also made a few more mug rugs.  These two are for my kids to have their tea/coffee on!  I need to make a few for myself one of these days.
I made this bag for Evelyn.  This is from the same jelly roll I used for the black and white one!  So different, right?  It was really easy to make these, and you can probably do one in about 4 hours or so.  I think the girls will like them!


I made a lot of towels for Christmas too.  If you come to my house, I always make something for you to take home, so this year all the ladies will get a really cute embroidered towel.  They took a long time to stitch out on the machine, but you will agree that they are worth it.  I will post them tomorrow after I have them at the table.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Sew Cute! You are a busy girl!